Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hoping for Changing

Recently, I feel upset sometimes because of my part-time job. As most of my friends know, I have my part-time job in Den as a cater. What I did was prepare all the stuffs that they need during the day as well as the next couple of days. However, in this semester I started to work on line instead of catering. I am a newer who knows nothing about how to cook, but I really want to do my best to help those busy line-working people. Nevertheless, what makes me unhappy is that I feel I was so stupid that I always forgot how to cook even if they have taught me several times before. Finally, I was sent to make salad only, but nobody taught me how to make all the salad on the list. As a result, I had to ask, ask, and ask... I know that it will make others feel I am a trouble person who always makes problems. I know I am not good enough, yet I really want to try my best in order to do better and better and give them more help.

I am a person who is afraid of unhappy because if nobody can make me feel better when I feel sad I will feel sadder. Some people choose to sleep, eat, travel, drink, smoke, or talk... However, in most cases, sometimes I will choose to be silent if I don't want to hide my sadness, yet in other cases, I will seem like a happy talkative person if I hope nobody knows.

I still don't know when I can change my situation, but I hope it will get better and better!

5 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

Wow, it sounds like you have a really hard job at the Den. However, don't worry, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon!

Fan (*^__^*) said...

Don't worry take it easy.When I started to work at the starbucks...oh my god....the starbuck was almost turned into "starsucks"by me!!!

Oksana said...

Hi Yao!
Don't think you are the only person like that. When I sterted to work at THortons there was a long line all the time I was doing the cash because I didn;t know what to do :) People got angry with me but... what could I do then? Now I know evth...
So take your time and ...take it easy @@@@@@@

hjm.huang said...

Mmm,
Don't worry. Everything will go better.

Sam said...

don't worry, it would be fine, what you need just more time.Woo```i think you are good enough for cooking now~hah