Thursday, April 10, 2008

Disordering...

We had presentation today; we had heavy snow today; however, I had sad feeling today...

I can not finish my blogs; I can not do well in my presentation; I can not go back China in summer; I can not be confident; I can not make myself feel satisfied...

Did I make the right decision? Should I continue going this way? Was it suitable for me? Can I handle it? Can I? I can not make my mind.

Suddenly, here came the snow. Suddenly, world became totally white, sky, grand, as well as the space between them. Some of my friends were talking about plans in summer. Some of them were talking about when would go back home. Some of them were concentrating on final exams. However, I have no idea of everything. I do not have any summer plans because I am still worrying whether I can pass EAP. I do not need to think about when can I go back China because I have to take courses. I do not concentrate on exams because I feel my brain can not work at the moment.

Maybe I do need to have a rest so that I can have a chance to think about myself.
Maybe I do need to relax myself so that I can have enough time to rearrange my feelings.
Maybe I do need to reduce some stress so that I can go longer and feel better.

No comments: