Sunday, April 13, 2008

Where's Spring?

Summer is coming~...

It's sunny today~ And, it's hot~ You know what, the first English sentence I heard today was "Do enjoy today's weather ?" I suddenly realized that weather was the must common topic for Canadians. I said the weather changes much faster than I thought. However, it was reasonable because we were in Calgary.

One of my friends found a frostbitten dove outside her window in that snowing day. The snow was so heavy and the dove was badly hurt that it could not fly. She took it home and tried to make it feel warmer. During the first day the dove laid on the ground without moving. My friend said it looks like a cat laying in the corner. However, two days after it could move and fly, so she let it fly outside. She was so happy to save the dove's life. In fact, she expected it could go back to her window sometime in the future, and it was also what I wished.

It is going to be the spring vacation. I planed to find a new job so that I can have different experiences. Having different experiences in different work places is an exciting thing that I always expect. But which job should I apply I still can not make my mind. Therefore, my dear friends, if there are some good suggestions or golden work opportunity please let me know^^~ I will appreciate~

2 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

A new job sounds like a great idea. You should get a job at 2nd Cup or some place like that and then you could give me free coffee :-)

Sam said...

there's no````spring in Calgary, I think