Saturday, April 12, 2008

Weekend is coming!

It's Friday, I was back to work again. It's good to work sometimes because work brings me the sense of belongingness I mean I could do something for some unknown people by my heard, sincerely, seriously and carefully. I felt I was needed. I thought people would be happy if they felt needed because it was that moment that people would find their lives suddenly become more meaningful. If nobody cares about my exists, nobody needs me, I will feel lost. However, I will feel happy as long as someone needs me. I can not tell why, but it is true. Maybe , belongingness is one of the most important elements that can decide people's happiness.
However, when I sit down in front of my laptop, and was thinking of all things that happened during the whole day. I suddenly became uneasy. I met lots of people, both known and unknown, both close and distant, but who is the one that I can believe? Does it mean those people whom you know and who are close to you are the most like to believe? I've know idea. Then, is it necessary foe people to believe someone? Or it will be better for us to believe ourselves? What if I can not believe myself either? who knows and who cares...
Happy Friday and Happy weekend!~

No comments: