Monday, April 7, 2008

Blogging Again...

It's going be the end of the semester. I start blogging again... Although I thought blogging must be the easiest forgotten thing that I have ever met, Scott thought it was an awesome thing. I love blog, in fact; however, you may not believe. I have my Chinese blog at sohu.com. My favorite thing is blogging, while I holding an ice cream. Writing long blogs is not my speciality. All my friends know that I'd like to write short passages, like short proses, maybe. I feel it also indicates my attitude toward life--I love being simple. In my point of view, everything happens in people's life, no matter how complex it is, it can be considered into pieces. In this may, life will be much more easier.
Besides, blog is a good way for people to express themselves. Nevertheless, it is a kind of challenge for me to do that, in some cases. Sometimes, I feel I had nothing to say, and I not like the feeling of doing something just because you have to. What's more, expressing personal feelings is really difficult, I think. Some people love to share their feelings while other may not. I do hope to be the former one since expressing will reduce lots of people's stress, but maybe people's behaviors depend on personalities which are hard to change.
In the end of today's blog, I'd like to tell Scott that although I didn't blog lot, I do like your idea of blogging. You know, sometimes if people don't do something very often, it does not mean they not like to do it. Just like I love ice creams, but I will never eat them everyday. Instead, I only remember to eat an ice cream when I feel extremely happy. It may be because doing my favorite thing when I feel pretty good will make me feel even better. Right? HOHO^^...
Maybe I will keep blogging when I have something to talk about even after I finish EAP; however, it may not very frequently...
This week will be a busy week, so hope everybody will be OK^^~ Good Luck!

No comments: